You may be entitled to free dental treatment if you:                                                                            

  • Are under the age of 18.
  • Are aged 18 and in full time education.
  • Expecting a baby.
  • Had a baby in the last 12 months.
  • Have a valid HC2 certificate

A HC2 form is something a lot of our patients haven’t heard of but can be a great help, you may be entitled to HC2 certificate if you receive a low income. You will get a copy of this form at reception with a ready to post envelope. All of our staff here will be happy to help if you fill in any details you are unsure about.

I/my partner receives:

  • Income based job seekers allowance.
  • Income related employment support allowance
  • Income Support
  • Valid NHS tax credit exemption certificate

If none of the above exemptions apply to you then you will be entitled to pay for your dental treatment under the NHS. No need to worry though! Our dentists discuss all treatment plans and costs with you before any further appointments are made, we always give patients a copy of their treatment plan and an estimate of the amount they are due to pay.