Until the late 19th century, Bellahouston Park consisted of rural farmland, the land was purchased by Glasgow Corporation in 1895 and opened as a public park in 1896. Adjacent land was added to the park in 1901 and 1903. As Glasgow expanded it was eventually surrounded to the west, south and east by housing and to the north by the White City stadium, built in 1928, which hosted greyhound and speedway racing.
Govan Dental Care is very easily found from Bellahouston and is even in walking distance, it is around a 15 minute walk from the park and there is one very simple road to get there. Looking for dentist Bellahouston get in touch. Another way rather than walking is to get a Subway, Cessnock Subway station is situated around 5 minutes from the park where Govan Subway station is one stop away from and the practice is minutes away from here.